As an organization we stand behind all our products and services. We take the time to thoroughly outline the project from the onset, addressing all issues and challenges. We then go above and beyond to ensure all our solutions meet the most rigorous operating conditions and environments.
It’s about putting in the preparation and always following through so we get the job done right the first time.
Merlin Noise Control provides testing, analysis, design and installation of cost-effective custom designed silencers that offer guaranteed results. We use a proven, in-house proprietary silencer design program to design silencer baffles. Our acoustic baffle fill material is tested for exact acoustic properties to ensure acoustic performance, and the material is sourced from high purity mines for durability in harsh environments. Our exhaust baffle supports are tried and true, built rugged and designed to withstand high thermal cycling use.
- Merlin Noise Control’s cooler silencers control noise from fin-fan coolers, cooling towers and air-cooled condensers while maintaining proper air flow, pressure drop and equipment access.
- Fin fan coolers
- Lube oil coolers
- Induced draft cooling towers
- Air cooled condensers
INLET AND EXHAUST SILENCERS
- Exhaust silencers in a vertical stack
- Exhaust silencers in horizontal ductwork
- Intake silencers
- HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generator) exhaust stack silencers
VENT AND BLOWDOWN SILENCERS
- Process vents
- Steam discharge at power plants
- Boiler blowdown
- Safety and relief valve discharge
- Compressor / gas transmission line blowdown