As an organization we stand behind all our products and services. We take the time to thoroughly outline the project from the onset, addressing all issues and challenges. We then go above and beyond to ensure all our solutions meet the most rigorous operating conditions and environments.
It’s about putting in the preparation and always following through so we get the job done right the first time.
MERLIN is the official Western Canada representative for EnergyLink’s Catalyst Systems. EnergyLink International prides itself on their in-house engineering capabilities supporting Catalyst technologies. Further complementing their well-known exhaust structural engineering prowess, EnergyLink International designs control systems, analyses flow by using state of the art CFD modeling, makes structural decisions by using elaborate finite element analysis, meets customer’s noise criteria by using sophisticated acoustic design programs and creates their own electrical and mechanical designs.
ADDING VALUE THROUGHOUT EVERY STAGE
Not only is EnergyLink committed to delivering the best solutions possible, they look at every aspect of the project to provide optimum value for customers. Whether it is with greater efficiencies, uncompromised expertise, dependable hands-on experience or through strategic and insightful negotiations so they can pass on much lower costs, the value EnergyLink delivers is broad and far reaching. The following is a sample of the value-added solutions EnergyLink can provide:
Selective Catalytic Reduction for NOx Reduction:
- EnergyLink’s Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) team is simply the best in the industry, providing proven performance and guaranteed compliance while meeting the strictest of emissions standards
- EnergyLink can provide low cost SCR systems with OEM-level high quality manufacturing resulting in affordable ultra-high-performance systems
- Experience in design, supply, installation and commissioning for fired heater, boiler and gas turbine/heat recovery steam generators (HRSG)
- Highly experienced technical managers are available to precommission, balance ammonia injection grids, and successfully commission and maintain SCR systems around the world
As respected leaders, the EnergyLink team averages more than 100 years of direct design experience working with one of the largest and most diverse portfolio of gas turbine system applications. Through their investment in time and resources EnergyLink is further able to engage in leading-edge design development activities that put them in the forefront of the catalyst market.
Some of these key design features, which are further complemented by the EnergyLink team’s project experience, include:
- Unique ammonia injection grid design for more efficient exhaust gas/ammonia mixing
- Superior sealing of catalyst to frame and liners to prevent untreated exhaust gas by-pass
- Design confirmation through CFD and physical flow models
- Improved system efficiencies, resulting in more compact system foot-print, reduced cost and lower pressure drop
- Fast-start ammonia injection system development
- Critical low frequency or octave band noise attenuation
- Modular construction for easy shipment and site erection
All system elements are designed using EnergyLink’s in-house engineers and state-of-the-art software, including:
- Finite element analysis
- Computational fluid dynamic analysis
- Acoustic design
- Structural / mechanical design
The following list showcases EnergyLink’s combined team experience and demonstrated technical expertise in solving complex challenges with value-added solutions.